Notes From The Universe...

11.01.2011

Nomad...


Nomad…. This one, now this one, my lovelies, is nothing short of pure, unadulterated beauty. Rich, earthy, complex beauty. My, my. The finest amber, essences, & absolutes from around the globe come together to create this sumptuous elixir.

Nomad is not for the faint of heart – it’s comprised of the richest, most elegant, buttery amber I’ve been able to lay my hands on… infused with exotic cardamom for a bit of a spicy, sultry kick. The effect is softened with peru balsam and grounded with the finest grade of aged dark patchouli, while a blend of dry exotic woods balances the whole glorious mélange on an elegant, smoky base.

This exquisite concoction is right at home on both the ladies & the gents… bold enough for masculine wear, but certainly quite fitting for those of the fairer sex who possess within their demeanor a bit of sass & derring-do.

Comprised of 100% natural ingredients. The price on this blend reflects the cost of the premium quality essences & fine amber that go into creating this golden nectar. It is quite worth the indulgence… I do hope you’ll enjoy!

No comments: