Notes From The Universe...

4.17.2008

Come Visit Us!

I just wanted to invite everyone who is able to come visit us at our booth at the Spring Festival in Powell, WY on May 3rd! For any of those of you who may be local to us, or who happen to be traveling into our area that weekend, we will have a booth set up at the festival from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. It will be at the Park County Fairgrounds.

This is my first show, and I am as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof! I'm afraid I won't have enough product on hand, I'm afraid I'll have too much product on hand, I'm afraid I'll sell completely out, I'm afraid I won't sell anything at all.... did I mention I'm nervous? Lol.

I signed up for ProPay so that I will be able to take credit cards during the festival, so I'm hoping that will help boost sales... it should, as I hear time and again from those who say offering to accept credit cards has increased sales exponentially for them.

Wish us luck!

No comments: