Notes From The Universe...

5.28.2009

Spring has finally sprung...

...and I'm in a great mood! :-D

And because of this, I'm currently offering a FANTASTIC sale in my Etsy store front. You can visit it here - Midnight Gypsy.

If you are familiar with my work and there's a particular piece you've had your eye on, now would be a great time to stop into my shop to take advantage of not only some fantastic prices, but FREE shipping within the US via 1st Class Mail. Worldwide shipping is available for just $2.50!

I have a ton of new creations I just haven't had the time to get pictures up of over here yet, but I plan on doing that this afternoon. Most all of the photos to the right are live-linked to that particular item in my shop. If you get to my shop & the item is listed as sold, please don't hesitate to inquire about availability on the piece. I can often times recreate a piece, or come very, very close. You can also scroll to the bottom of this page to view the Rapid Cart that is tied to my ArtFire studio for quick shopping & payment processing.

And remember, for those who may not be aware of it - when shopping online with shops that accept PayPal (such as mine) you do not NEED to have a PayPal account! You can easily pay securely online using PayPal's secure site without having an account with them. They will prompt you through the process, it's a snap!

For those of you who are local, you can listen in on KPOW 1260 AM tomorrow morning (Friday the 29th) at 8:45 to a radio interview I'm doing on the morning show regarding my jewelry.

And while I'm in this fabulous mood... I'd love to give a little shout out to a very talented artisan I recently met. Her name is Jody, and she operates a lovely little shop called Village Boutique. She creates the most amazing bracelets from vintage silverware! Yes, you read that right - vintage silverware!

I, of course, had to purchase this particular piece from her, and I could not be more pleased. It is even more stunning in person, if you can imagine that! The spoons used to create this bracelet are circa 1885. WOW.

I'm also pleased to report that I had her on the hunt for a thistle silverware pattern to create a bracelet for me, and she's already been able to accommodate me! I'm so excited to see it in person I can barely stand it! :-)

So be sure to visit Village Boutique & check out this amazing artisan's work. You will be amazed at the lovely one-of-a-kind vintage treasures she's offering. The "Gloria" bracelet is another I'm currently crushing on. So many patterns to choose from...and most won't come around again!

Happy shopping, and please don't hesitate to ask questions you may have regarding my pieces. You can always contact me here, or email me directly at MidnightGypsyOnEtsy@gmail.com.

Til next time....

Remember: We are born naked, wet, and hungry - and then it just goes downhill from there!

LOL!

No comments: