Notes From The Universe...

2.13.2008

Holy Cow!

Wow.... that's all I can say. Just wow. Ever heard the old expression "When it rains, it pours."? Well, usually in my case, after the pouring part, the flood gates open. As in Hoover Dam scale floodgates. And normally, in my little corner of the world, that's not a good thing. BUT - in this case the raining, pouring, and flooding are in referece to orders & jewelry inquiries. It got just a little bit insane here in my tiny little studio yesterday afternoon. I was still answering emails at 11:30 last night! Am I complaining? Not one teeny little bit! Keep it comin' folks!

It started with a mad dash for 'the pink stuff'. And I'm not talking about the Pepto. Lol. Jackie sent out an email letting folks know what we've been up to with her fundraising & they came out IN FORCE.

Then it started spilling over into my regular line items. I have numerous custom order requests sitting on my desk right now, and several pieces pulled aside to be packed and shipped out.

If someone would've told me even five years ago that I'd be doing what I'm doing today I'd have told them they were crazy. But stranger things have happened I suppose.

I love what I do, so thanks to all of you who keep reaffirming to me that maybe I'm onto something here...

No comments: